About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 26 April 2011

A day with my Grand daughter Tayla

Hi All,
This is Tayla my Grand daughter trying her hardest to crawl although only 4 1/2 months old she's coming on really well and so advanced for her age, the weather was lovely and sunny so a walk out was in order, Tayla was tucked up in her pram and fell asleep within seconds of coming out of the house and kept asleep until our return which is when we thought a crawl might also be in order......................lol

No comments: