About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 2 June 2011

Sketch Papertake weekly challenge Birthday Card

Hi Everyone,

Another challenge this time this challenge is for Papertake Weekly Challenge (Sketch) as you can see l have put this card together for a friends Birthday and the papers used are from previous off cuts which l had stored in my scrap box,  l used  a butterfly on the backing paper which also has butterflies on and Card Candy, Pink ribbon with Yellow daisies and a peel off Happy Birthday also edged each background paper with gold peel off just to finish with.

The wording on the Sentiment is as follows.

Age is strictly a case of mind over matter. If  you don't mind, it doesn't matter!!
Hope you like what you see and thank you for any Comments that you may leave .

Sandra H xx

http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2011/05/sketch-56.html

10 comments:

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is stunning, loving the sentiment, big hugs love pops x x x

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.i love the sentiment and design ;D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Hi Sandra I really should do this and use more of my scraps as my box is in serious danger of encrouching all over the floor under my desk! Love the butterfly hugs Rebekah xx

debby4000 said...

Oh this is beautiful
luv
Debby

Lisa said...

So sweet Sandra! The butterfly is so pretty with all the glitter and dimension. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly :)

Vicky said...

Hi sweetie this is fabulous & I love that sentiment & totally agree with it hun.

Lotsa hugs Vicky xxx

Craftyrose said...

This is so pretty and the butterfly is shimmeringly lovely. xx

Irene said...

A brilliant card Sandra and a great idea to use up scraps, I love the sentiment and colours.
Your friend will be thrilled when she receives her card.

irene
xxxx

Stamps and Paper said...

HI Sandra - what a pretty card and that green really shows up well, nice sentiments too.

Anne

Doreen said...

Love the sentiment on this gorgeous card.xxx