About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Thursday 6 October 2011

Bessie Wishes !!

Good morning to you all 
Another windy day for us here how about you's?!
Seem like our summer has come to an end and 
Autumn has truly arrived!!
                Todays challenge is               
 Saturday Challenge 
Week 171
Down on the Farm
And here is my card
Started with Green Card Stock and Folded into an Easel Layout
Create and Craft Christmas Backing paper 
Trimmed with Rotatrim cutter
 Stickles Gold & Frosted Lace
On the Christmas tree 
(not so noticable)
P/B Sentiment Seasons
P/B Image Bessie Wishes
Coloured with Promarkers and Scattered Glamour Dust
Sat on Spellbinders Nestibilities Die 6 Classic Scalloped Circle Lge
Mounted on 3d Sticky pad
Noel Noel Peel off and Snowflakes
Hope you like what you see and thank you for taking an interest
Many Thanks Sandra H xx




http://pennybfriendssaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/2011/10/penny-black-saturday-challengeweek-171.html

15 comments:

Carol said...

Great card Sandra. Carol x

Doreen said...

Your card is gorgeous Sandra,love the tree. Wind and rain for us here.xxx

Di said...

Really love this Sandra - blowing a hooley here today :( Di xx

Catherine said...

What a beautiful card Sandra ! The DP are gorgeous and this little cow is really sweet ! Hugs and love from Catherine

Unknown said...

Awww what a cute card, I love the cow, so cute.. Weather is ok here so far, but I hear rumbling in the skies.. looks like it's going to rain!

Marianne's Craftroom said...

This is such a fun image and a great card. Hope you'll enter my new candy. Marianne x

Irene said...

Hello Sandra

Your card is brilliant - I love it. It's such a fun card and perfect for Christmas.

luv
irene
xxxx

coops said...

gorgeous card sandra.the image is fab and i love your colours and design :D

xx coops xx

Berry said...

Fab card Sandra love the fold hugs Rebekah xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, the image is fab, love the stickles on the tree (I could see them!) and the great design.

Warm hugs
Maarit

julie said...

Gorgeous card Sandra. The backing paper is divine.A truly brilliant card Julie x

Janet said...

What a fab card Sandra....thank you for your kind anniversary wishes x

Bev said...

Lovely card Sandra, and the cow is fab!!
so different from the normal Xmas cards

Bev.x

Craftyrose said...

Oh I do love Penny Black stamps Sandra! You have certainly done this one justice. Mootiful!! xx

Karen said...

Oh dear gosh, I LOVE this card! You always blow me away.. the stamp is fantastic and I'm in love with that paper. I love that it's an easel... every design element is just fantastic. Beautiful work!

Hugs and blessings!