About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Friday 15 February 2013

I just love my sleigh !

Hello to you all and how lovely to know your popping by
Well it's the end of a working week for most so l hope you have good plans for the weekend 
And for those of you who work over the weekend l hope it goes pretty quickly for you's
Thank you for joining me l just love making Christmas cards all year round and of course it does help with all the Cards that l have to make so doing these challenges adds more cards to that ever growing list l have
Here is my card
Recipe
White Scalloped card stock
Gold Mirror card
Paper Mania Christmas B/P
Lotv Pre-Coloured Image
Card Candy, Gem stones Crafters Mesh 
Merry Christmas Sentiment Ribbon
Spellbinders Dies
Entering into the following Challenges    
"Most wonderful time of the year"christmasblogchallenge
"2Dies and/or Punches"hollyjollychristmaschallenge 
"Let it snow again/craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge
"Extra for February"craftyhazelnutschristmaschallenge
"Dies and Punches"pinkgemchallengeblog
A big thank you for any comments you may leave they are so much appreciated
Many thanks Sandra H xx

30 comments:

Cally said...

A lovely card Sandra. I promised myself I would make some Christmas cards through the year but haven't got round to it yet :-) Callyx

Anne said...

What a brilliant card Sandra. Great to be able to put another one in the box. Hugs xx

Carol said...

Love it Sandra, the image is so cute. Enjoy your weekend. Carol x

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous,love the image and fab details.xxx

Di said...

Super sweet card Sandra - remember that Hazel now has an 'extra' challenge which runs each month for Christmas cards - it's not themed either - so why not link this beauty? Details are on Friday's post on my blog. Hugs, Di xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Sandra sweet image and beautiful papers have a great weekend.
Chris x

Donna Ellis said...

Sandra, a lovely card! The gold mirror CS really sets your layers apart and lends elegance to your darling image. I also really like the red mesh that you've put in the corners and adhered with brads/snaps. I would never have thought of doing that. Beautiful colors and wonderful shading!

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

Absolutely adorable, I love the sweet image and the layout and papers are beautiful
Lindsay xx

Anita said...

This is a beautiful card Sandra and I love the mesh you've used in the corners.

Sue from Oregon said...

Love this card and the pretty touch of with the gold mirror papers!

ribenaruby said...

Oh wow Sandra, love how you've brought everything together, cute precoloured image, fab layout! Ruby x

Pamela said...

Beautiful Sandra, lovely image.

Pam x

Hazel said...

Delightful card, Sandra - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

CARLA PREDIGER said...

Wonderful card. Lovely image. Thanks for joining CHNC Extra challenge this month.

Gail said...

This is so nice!
The image is great!

Jo said...

Gorgeous.....and love the touch of gold!
Hugs Jo x

Kathleen said...

Brilliant card, great image and lovely colours and good touch with the mesh.

Kath x

Krafty Kows said...

Great card Sandra. Thank you for joining us at CRAFT this week. Jeanette

Christine said...

Awww this is such a cutie Sandra lovely design great use of the dies.

Thanks for sharing with us at AGOAC this time.

smiles Christine x

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Absolutely gorgeous card Sandra, I like it a lot!

Hope you're having a great weekend too.

Warm hugs
Maarit

Teresa said...

Good evening Sandra, Gorgeous card, I love that cute image, I love all the lotvs they are gorgeous. Thank you for telling me about the FF bears challenge, I have added my card, that was very good of you thanks.
Thanks also for stopping by my blog I very much appreciate it. Teresa xx

Stamps and Paper said...

Gorgeous card and love your fab image and great papers

Anne

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Sandra, I love the cute image with such beautiful papers and fab detailing too.
Thank you for taking part in A Gem of a Challenge this week
Sue

Karen said...

Sandra, this is absolutely lovely! The image is adorable and the papers are wonderful. I love that you make Christmas cards year-round... they always make me smile. :o)

Hugs and blessings!

cebelica said...

Christmas is my favourite time of the year and I like making Christmas cards all year round too. I hope that this year I will make enough over the year so it won't be such a rush in December. I think your card is very nice. I love the image ( I LOVE LOTV images!) and the papers. Hugs! xx

Lynsey said...

Beautiful Xmas card! Thanks for joining in the Winter Wonderland Challenge this week.
Hugs Lynsey x

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous creation. Hugs Mrs A.

Chris (catt871) said...

This is sooo cute! LOVE that image!!!!
Hugs,
Chris

Sue said...

Sue, love your little winter scene, the boy, the pup and the sled...perfect!

Hugs
Sue

Karen Howard said...

Very pretty! I'm so glad to see I'm not the only one working on holiday cards still or already, LOL!!! This is gorgeous! Hugs, Karen