About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Monday 1 May 2017

Snowflakes

Hello all and welcome
Today we have the start of a new challenge at
And it's 
SNOWFLAKES
Choosen by our very own Joan
Here is my take hope you can join in
This is one of my favourite pre-coloured images
Used backing paper from my stash added a snowflake, Sentiment and gem
Hope you have an enjoyable day whatever your plans
Sandra H xx

17 comments:

kbrandy4 said...

Really pretty card Sandra xx

Stamps and Paper said...

LOvely Christmas card Sandra

Anne

Kathleen said...

I can see why this is one of your favourite images, those Robbins are so cute, great papers and design.

Kath x

Di said...

Super card Sandra - I love that image as well! LOTV I think?

Hugs

Di xx

Sue said...

Sandra, it is just the sweetest birdhouse image and love your card,

Hugs
Sue

cebelica said...

This is so pretty! xx

scrappymo! said...

This is a pretty image. I can see why you like it!

Great card!

Sybrina K said...

Sandra, It's easy to see why that's one of your favorite pre-colored images. It is just lovely and makes for such a pretty focal point. :)

aussie aNNie said...

Gorgeous card Sandra, love the image, hope you are well.xxx ♥[aNNie]

julie_woolston said...

Gorgeous card Sandra lovely design.
Hugs Julie xxx

downrightcrafty said...

what a lovely card
hugs Kate xxx

Mrs A. said...

The red sets this image off to a treat. As Di says looks like an LOTV and makes for one very festive card. Hugs Mrs A.

Sarn said...

Cute festive make Sandra.
Hugs, Sarn x

Pat said...

Lovely card Sandra, sweet image.

Pat xx

Debbie said...

Really beautiful card as always dearie. Love this pre coloured image too. So cute. Hugs xx

Darnell said...

I can see why this is a favorite topper, Sandra! It's so sweet! You did a great job designing your card with it!! Hugs, Darnell

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.