About Me

My photo
Welcome to Sandra's Blog my escape is card making l took it up in 2007 after l retired from the Civil Service l am recently Widowed have 3 children all grown up and flown the nest Five grand children Tayla, Nathan, Poppy, Mila & Rio they keep me on my toes l adore then but it's always nice when they go home....lol l like making my own cards and enjoy the challenges it provides Sandra H xxx

Tuesday 1 August 2017

Have a Festive sentiment as a focal point.

Aww it's time for another challenge at
Sparkles Christmas Buddies
Debs has choosen this one and its
Have a Festive Sentiment as a Focal Point
Quick and easy card 
Hope your going to join in
 
Items used 
Scalloped White card/Red backing card
Christmas Post designer backing papers 
Ribbon, Raindeer, Gems 
Recycled Sentiment
l'd love to see what you can create
Thank you for calling 
Hope you enjoy your day
Sending lots of love
Sandra H 
xx

19 comments:

Babs said...

What a gorgeous designed layout abeautiful card with a fab sentiment.

Hugs Babs x

Stamps and Paper said...

Lovely card Sandra and love your traditional colours

Anne

Mrs A. said...

Your recycled sentiment looks perfect here on your card. Love the little reindeer. Hugs Mrs A.

Pat said...

Beautiful card Sandra, great backing papers and super sentiment.

Pat xx

Marianne's Craftroom said...

Lovely sentiment and love the little reindeer

Kathleen said...

HI Sandra, hope all is well with you. gorgeous card, love that festive sentiment, lovely papers and gingham ribbon and a lovely touch with the silver reindeer.

Kath x

Sarn said...

That's a truly lovely Christmas card Sandra.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Kelly Lloyd said...

Fabulous Christmas creation x

Sybrina K said...

Sandra, What a great card... and your sentiment is perfect for our Sparkles Christmas Challenge!

Blankina said...

Hi Sandra, love this sentiment..great Christmas card should make more too, think Crafty Friends has the xmas challenge at the moment . Thanks for all your lovely comments on my blog sorry I do not always comment your work. hugs Blankina

aussie aNNie said...

LOVE your creativity my lovely friend. Apologies for being late again in commenting, as I am now on House Mouse design team I have been busy working things out...
Is the sentiment a die or already on the paper, love it. The little reindeer is so cute, I never seem to find anything like that so it's nice to see they are available.xx
Have you joined my candy...xx
[aNNie]

julie_woolston said...

Absolutely beautiful card Sandra, love the wonderful detail and design, anyone would feel very special to receive it.

Thank you so much Sandra for all the lovely comments you leave on my blog, I am so grateful hugs Julie xxxxx

Sandra H said...

Hello Annie the sentiment came from another Christmas card which l recycled so no it's not a die couldn't throw it away as it came in handy for this challenge x

downrightcrafty said...

loving the traditional colours and all the detail such a lush card
hugs Kate xx

aussie aNNie said...

Thanks Sandra, thought it was so pretty.... have you entered my candy I have on my blog.xxHave a lovely weekend.♥
[aNNie]

Hazel (Didos) said...

Oh this is supe, what a pretty card, Love the traditional feel to it. Thanks for dropping by my blog, Love Hazelxx

Curly said...

Wow I love the richness of the colour theme, its exquisite and perfect for Christmas
having a lovely Sunday
Hugs and kindest regards
Bridget :) xx

Debbie said...

Hi Hun, wow your card is so elegant. Beautiful design and sentiment. Hugs xx

Jennifer's Vintage Paperie said...

This is fabulous! So elegant!